[Day 22 of Book Challenge] A book that makes you cry A.K.A. An emotional read

Again the Magic - Lisa Kleypas Devil in Winter - Lisa Kleypas The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey Mockingjay  - Suzanne  Collins

I like my happy endings as much as the next person, however I am usually drawn to the melodramatic books with tragic characters and epic storylines.

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey is a very emotional read. The characters go through so much hell that at times I had to closed down the book and read or do something else. Cassie's journey touched me a lot, especially when it came down to her desperate search of her last surviving family;her 5 year old baby brother. I literally cried when she thought she was going to die and never see him again. Gut wrenching I tell you.

Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins, I hated the ending to the Hunger Games series but there where times when this book honestly made me cry. The ending was bittersweet and when I closed down the book I had a good crying jag. Suzanne Collins is responsible for a whole box of empty tissue paper, folks.

Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas, the part where Evie nurses her mortally ill father and then watches him die was heartbreaking. Here is the only parent she has ever known, a man she has idolize and who has doted on her her entire life gone and it is especially poignant because while Sebastian and her do end up together this is a point in the story where she isn't sure about him so in her mind she just lost the only man who has ever truly loved her in her life. *cries*

Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas, the ending scene between Mackenna and Alina was heart wrenching in its perfection. There is so much love between these two, a lifetime of longing and nothing will stand between them. I cried and smiled. I was in hysterics at such a perfect ending.