[Day 23 of Book Challenge] A book you have wanted to read for a long time but haven't

Immortal in Death (In Death, Book 3) - 'J. D. Robb', Nora Roberts Shades of Earth - Beth Revis Omens - Kelley Armstrong Rosemary and Rue - Seanan McGuire

You know, when you go to the bookstore and buy a whole bunch of books, get really excited about them when you get home, shelve those books and then promptly forget about them?

Yes, this is me a lot of the time.

That being said there are a lot of books I have bought that I tell myself "I have to get to it" and then turn around and buy something else on Kindle. XDDD Here are a few books I have yet to get to.

Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb, I bought this one but I am waiting for the right set of mind to pick it up. Maybe I'll read it for Halloween.

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis, I procrastinating reading this one as I have found I lost interest in the YA genre. I think I read one too many of them in a short period of time.

Omens by Kelly Armstrong, I am wrestling with this book, every time I pick it up I want to throw it against the wall and rage. I dunno why I have such an irrational response to it.

Rosemary and Rue by Seanan Mcguire, I just don't feel like physically picking up my copy and opening it up. Every time I try I just sort of wander away from it. XDD