[Day 15 of Book Challenge] Favourite Male Character A.K.A. Book Boyfriend

Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews Devil in Winter - Lisa Kleypas Naked in Death  - J.D. Robb Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) - Lisa Kleypas Mine Till Midnight  - Lisa Kleypas Bared to You  - Sylvia Day Angelfall  - Susan Ee Sugar Daddy - Lisa Kleypas

This is my favourite challenge. Bring on the book Boyfriends!

Lord Sebastian St. Vincent from Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas, he was such a scoundrel in Secrets of a Summer Night spreading gossip about Anabelle and then participating in Lillian's abduction in It Happened One Autumn that I just couldn't conceive him ever truly liking him. Sebastian was the sort of amusing character on the side but Kleypas wrote him so well in Devil in Winter, she showed us a layered character. A man deeper than his womanizing and amoral ways, Evie truly changed him in a profound way. Without meaning to she reached deep into his heart. It also doesn't hurt that Sebastian is sex on legs.

Cam Rohan from Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas, I could never truly cast Cam in a romantic interest light but when I read this book I was blown away. Cam was darn hot with Amelia. Kleypas wrote him down so well that I truly fancied him. He almost stole the tittle of sexiest male love interest from Sebastian. I could really tell that Kleypas enjoyed writing him as a romantic hero because of the prose used to described him. And who can forget the scene where he takes Amelia away on his horse. It was awesome!

Hardy Cates in Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas, hot sexy hunk of a man this one. I had initially disliked him in Sugar Daddy but he really worm his way into my heart and made me love him. He is the quintessential tortured Kleypas romantic hero, she writes men like this really well and you can see a trend with the dark haired, self made man with a dark past. He seduced me and I swooned. XDD

Gage Travis in Suggar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas, I loved Gage, my one complaint is that we didn't get enough of him but he is soo, soo, soo, hot. He starts out as a bit of an asshole but then he thaws out and WOW he is really hot.

Roarke in Naked in Death by J. D. Robb, Roarke is a sexy old fashioned alpha male. He is sexy, he has money, he has the body of a God, he smokes and drinks and can run laps around you in the bedroom. *fans self* Really sexy!

Gideon Cross in Bared to You by Sylvia Day, behold I present to you Gideon Cross the Marathon Man! He is tall, he is lean and cut, he has money. His eyes are blue and his voice is all smokey and hot. YUM!

Curran in Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews, he was such an asshole in book 1 and 2 that I wanted someone else for Kate, then he brought out the charm and well it was really, really hot. He is an Alpha Male who turns into a lion and then when he turns back into his human form he strolls around naked. How hot is that?!

Raffe in Angelfall by Susan Ee, he starts off as cold and aloof and telling the MC that her and all her kind are monkeys. The  thingwith Raffe is that denial is just a river in Africa with him and he does all kinds of things for Penryn and then later on plays them off like he doesn't care but at the end of the book we all find out just how much he truly cares and after such a show of devotion one can think "That is true love!" And as such he has earned my eternal love.