[Day 9 of Book Challenge] A book you thought you wouldn't like but did

Let's bring out the list for this challenge because I have tons of books that fit this category.

By Lisa Kleypas

Mine till Midnight

Blue-Eyed Devil

It Happened One Autumn

I happen to have a fascination with Kleypas writing, her books literally sparkle. Each and everytime I think I will not like a book by her, because the coupling sounds odd, I find myself realizing that those are exactly my favourite books.

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey While this book has many flaws, the most notable of them being the fact that it interchanges POV without warning and left many people dissatisfy and not finishing the book, it struck a chord with me and left me in a jumble of emotions.

Bared to you by Sylvia Day I didn't think it possible that I would like this book, I was pleasently surprise to find good prose and well flesh out characters in this book, not to mention a torrid love affair that did not sound contrive. It all around spoke to me.

What Kills Me by Wynne Channing This book manage to stnd out from the crowd of cliches by giving us well fleshed out characters, decent prose and a collage of emotions that leaves you wanting more.

Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost I had a problem with the first book and picked up this one for lack of anything else to read. I ended up loving it and it also made me love the first book that had at first left me sour.