[Day 5 of Book Challenge] A book that makes you happy

Most books I like, whether they make me cry or laugh make me happy if they are written well, have a good plot and execution and well fleshed out characters. That being said I shall interpret this challenge as books that have made me euphoric during and after reading it.

Angelfall by Susan Ee, I waited a long time to read this book, it was the first introduce me to the Indie Publishing market and I didn't know how to read it because I was just starting to electronic in my book reading. When finally I figure out Kindle for PC I finally got to read it and it was magical because Angelfall was everything I had hoped for and more, getting to read it gave me butterflies.

Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman, I searched high and low for a copy of these two books for three days straight until I ordered them. When they finally reached my hands I dropped everything I reading and sat down for this books. It was awesome.

Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas, Haven and Hardy's story struck a chord with me and I found myself emotionally invested in the story and it's outcome. After I finished reading I was left teary eye and with a warm glow on my chest.

I really can't think of other books that stick out a lot mainly because all my 5 and 4 star books that I've read have made me happy on one way or another and there are too many to put on one post. XDDD