[Day 4 of Book Challenge] Favourite book of your favourite series

I am just going to resort to making list so please bear with me.

Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas from the Wallflower series, I adored this book, Evie is so strong and she confronts the adversities to life with so much dignity. Sebastian, while being an amoral womanizer, turns out to be a layered character that is magnetic and likable. Their relationship unfurls slowly and it is both emotional and passionate and while at first they seemed to be so different it turns out that they more alike than they thought possible.

Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas from the Travises series, deeply moving and emotional story that talks about domestic violence and it shows the long lasting effect it has on its victims and the children. Haven and Hardy are a passionate and emotional coupling that find peace within one another and their relationship is truly touching.

Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews from the Kate Daniels series, lots of blood, tons of action, family problems and relationship resolutions. Aweome!

Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta from the Lumatere Chronicles, great prose, awesome characters, politics, blood, and babies. What more do you want?

I think I'll restraint myself when it comes to the rest. XDDDD