Didn't Finish

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1) - P.T. Michelle,  Patrice Michelle

I picked up this book because it had an intriguing premise. It sounded great in the first chapter but after having read 57% of the way in I was still trying to figure out just WHERE it was going. The story is disjointed and has no clear direction.

Nara is okay, not a terribly interesting character, Ethan was just a pinch more exciting but in a "he is creepily scary and maybe disturbing' kind of exciting. My real bone here is the pacing and Nara's friends, they where so annoying and vicious. The catfights and bullying totally overshadowed whatever thin plot was floating about however don't ask me to piece it together because I just can't.

I honestly lost the initial thread of the plot and got lost in all of Nara's catfights and her idiot friends. This book had some potential but it sadly never, ever tried to reach it. In the end everything was so boring I just quit without even being intrigued to read the ending.Uploaded with ImageShack.us