What Kills Me (What Kills Me, #1) - Wynne Channing I... this book evoke so many feelings in me. It was such a great and satisfying read.Uploaded with ImageShack.usThis book truly does compare to Julie Kagawa's [b:The Immortal Rules|10215349|The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)|Julie Kagawa|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1323357921s/10215349.jpg|15114912] that I raved about when I got my hands on it. I was sceptical about it because vampire are such an overdone genre and they are SO many clichés. But this one book not only struck me as well written, but also the concept of it was well executed and I felt that the whole story flowed effortlessly.I must admit to having being sceptical about this book at the beginning at felt like quitting but then everything took a turn for the best. I was pleasantly surprised by the plot, the simple yet flawless execution of it and I can just not say enough about the prose. I was astounded at how well the descriptions of many things where written.Channing portrayed her characters effortlessly and nothing in the story felt rushed at all. The exotic locales where well described and every character felt alive and not just a 2 dimensional, flat, stiff piece of cardboard. It is so hard to give characters personality but Channing manage it flawlessly. I can honestly say that I was sucked in to the story and I enjoyed it all, the relationship between Axelia (what a cool name) and Lucas was really, really well done and getting stuff like this is REAL hard but Channing manage amazingly. Now, everyone go and buy this book, seriously (heh!) its 99 cents. Yes, you read that right, this amazing book with a hot guy, a great heroine who kicks guys through walls and a great romance with an awesome ending is less than a dollar. Now go buy it!