The prose sparkles

Seraphina - Rachel Hartman

Seraphina is pure perfection, I don't think I can put into words just how amazing this book is, it feels like it fell right out of heaven to be honest. Rachel Hartman (Goddess tbh)has such a beautiful, amazing, wonderful and surprising way with words. She breathes LIFE into her characters and writes into them little quirks and mannerism that leave you a gasp at just how brilliant it is.

The protagonist, Seraphina, is one lovely girl and her awkwardness is so endearing you just can't help BUT love her and want her to get everything she wants, to succeed and realized just how wonderful she truly is.

And her love interest, Prince Lucian Kiggs, oh what a wonderful man! He is perfection, so respectful of our heroine, so competent at his job and so torn by his feelings for Seraphina. I want them to have a happy ending, I do! I do! They both deserve it, I wish they could run away together but they both know that they can't, that duty must come first, that madness just cannot set in and I love them, I love them.

This book is just perfection.